A world record attempt to jump a motorcycle 107 metres has ended in disaster after US daredevil Alex Harvill was killed in a warm-up jump.
- Alex Harvill crashed while trying to jump more than 107 metres on a dirt bike
- The jump was a warm-up immediately before a world record attempt
- Click here to view the original article.
- Technology22 hours ago
Please Enjoy This Very Unusual Ad For A 480Hz Monitor – Kotaku Australia
- Herbert River News21 hours ago
Missing man, Booval – Queensland Police News
- General24 hours ago
The Biggest Robber: Crown caught and confessed as cagey Lendlease covers up
- Herbert River News23 hours ago
State records 16 new local cases as people warned to stay home